| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Loup, Ne in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the North Loup, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in North Loup, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding North Loup, Ne:
- Valentine, Ne, Usa - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) WSW
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) ENE
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) E
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) S
- David City, Ne, Usa - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) ESE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) SSE